Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Pinnacle Iroko dropper guide
  • superstu
    Free Member

I bought an iroko frame from evans last year and have only just got around to putting a dropper on it.

It has holes drilled for internal routing including the dropper but I’m sure there must be a guide or suchlike – it’s just a hole. I’ve tried searching for a generic part but nothing seems to fit, tried contacting Evans but they never come back to me. I think the higher Iroko’s have droppers so if anyone has one can they tell me if there is a guide for them or not? Maybe you just run the cable through but I’m worried it will move around.

Here’s a pic (it’s the circular hole in case it’s not obvious, other has gear cables running through for rear mech)

jameso

Stu, pm / mip and I’ll have a look.

mattcartlidge

Hi – what did you end up doing with this as I tried to run the cable through my iroko frame and it’s a bit of a nightmare the bends needed in the cable seem quite extreme?

Cheers

Matt

daver27
    Free Member

It just goes in with an o ring, new ones have better routing.

Such a fun bike tho!

mattcartlidge

ok cheers will have another go at the weekend, agree on it being a fun bike!

mattcartlidge

ok cheers will have another go at the weekend, agree on it being a fun bike!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Pinnacle Iroko dropper guide’ is closed to new replies.