Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • pines ride sunday
  • adey205
    Free Member

to anybody thats interested, we're doing a route out of pines sunday am.about 35-40 miles.couple of good tea stops en-route 😀
    meet up at shop for about 9.30. ask for adey or daz

sadexpunk

hmmmm….. *strokes chin*

what sort or route dood? around the pines, or just meet at pines and out through villages, bridleways etc?

adey205
    Free Member

latter mate. circular tour round mansfield
    start/finish in pines

adey205
    Free Member

bump 🙂

sadexpunk

singlespeed? gears? bridleways? woods? hills? how fit and fast are you? 🙂

just trying to get some idea of what youre doing.

adey205
    Free Member

mix of everything really.some fast railway cycle route, some singletrack,hills(as good as you get round mansfield).you get the idea

sadexpunk

would a middle aged bloke on a singlespeed, whos not as fast as he should be, or hasnt done over 30 miles in a looong time spoil things for you?

would hate to spoil a 'racing snakes' day out 🙂

(still not defo id be able to make it by the way, just probing)

adey205
    Free Member

if you think you'll be ok on your singlespeed, i'm quite sure we could accomodate you. pace shouldn't be too hot. we're all middle aged(ish).different "fitless" levels

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Theres some fatties in the group – you'll be fine.

adey205
    Free Member

fatties? surely you have the wrong group sir!
    we're all full on racing thoroughbreds us 😆

benjag
    Free Member

I'm up for that, i'll be on a orange mojo

adey205
    Free Member

see you there 😀

abductee
    Free Member

Not happy about all these fattist comments and it appears persons of a more rounded appearance are not being fairly represented in this ride so I will now be forced to attend when I didn't really want to.

Now about them cake stops, will there be any bacon butties to be had?

sadexpunk

hmmm im hoping to make it. bit grim here, but gonna try and MTFU 🙂

just been out to make sure bikes ready and bike rack etc, and put a bit of air in me tubeless tyres. but the core started coming out of both valves instead of the top bit. and seems to have unsettled the seal :-/ bits of sealant spitting out around the valve and leaking air. ive tried to seal it up again and touch wood it wont leak overnight.

if i get up and theyve leaked, i dont think i want to start faffing around with them. or chance spoiling a ride with people waiting while im converting to tubes or something :-/

fingers crossed.

adey205
    Free Member

abductee – bacon butties galore to be ingested. worth the wait i believe.

sadexpunk – will check on here in the morning, if you'd like to leave a yay or nay.will be leaving mine about 9

sadexpunk

nah im out 🙁

1 wheel good, 1 wheel needs attention, so im not chancing it until ive fettled and had a local ride on it to make sure again.

enjoy the ride doods, and let me know when youre riding round there again please 🙂

cheers

adey205
    Free Member

no worries mate. we tend to do this fairly regularly so i'll post up next time

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘pines ride sunday’ is closed to new replies.