Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Pinacle Ramin as a frame, any good or cheap tat.?
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member

As per title really, anybody got one.?

ads678

I suppose it depends if you think it’s cheap tat with bits hanging off it when sold as a full bike really.

£150 for a frame seems good value to me.

faustus

The full builds get good reviews, and they seem like a very good value frame really. Don’t have one but was very tempted by the current deals, there is a long thread on here from owners of the Ramin 1. Also, the designer of the frame might be along in a minute to tell you how good it is (that right jameso?) 🙂

freeagent
    Free Member

The frame on my Pinnacle Arkose is lovely – really nicely made/finished.

boxelder

Got a 4 frame for my son reduced to £100. Well thought out, nicely built it seems and good looks. I and more importantly he, would have been happy at £150. He chooses to ride twice as much now ( though built up with light kit from breaking up my FS)

superstu
    Free Member

I have an arkose and iroko, so although not directly able to comment on the Ramin, their frames are really well thought out. The iroko is excellent, great angles, light and well thought out. Far better than other more modest priced frames such as On One that I’ve had before. I’d buy the ramin in a shot if I needed a frame.

FWIW the iroko is a very compliant ride for a hardtail, way more so than a cheap steel frame (replaced a 45650b)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Pinacle Ramin as a frame, any good or cheap tat.?’ is closed to new replies.