Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Pike 29er RCT3 Solo
  • beamishblue

Does anyone know if the 29er Pike RCT3 Solo can be lowered to 110mm? I know it can be bought at 120mm. I also know the new Fox 34 can be run at 110mm and was just wondering if the same can be done with the Pike.

Cheers,
    Matt

danti

I asked on CRC on the Pike travel change air shaft reducing from 140 to 120 which can be done, not sure about 110 though.
    You could ask them.

qwerty
    Free Member

I “think” LoCo said he can custom cut the air shaft to your desired length (eg: 111.5mm).

awh
    Free Member

TF Tuned lowered mine to 120mm. There were two options, a different air shaft or modify the existing one. If you have it modified they can do it to any length travel.

benpinnick

Dont quote me on this but the 140 26 shaft should do it. Part code R8026010

LoCo
    Free Member

Yes we can reduce the travel to pretty much any length you wish 😀

beamishblue

That’s great folks, thanks for the replies. I have bought a Pike 120mm for a Stanton Sherpa frame. I just wanted to check it could be reduced if I fancied it. I’ll try it at 120mm and see how it goes. LoCo – I’ll give you a shout if I think it needs to be reduced.

Cheers,
    Matt

beamishblue

LoCo,

Out of interest, if I was to go to 110mm with the pikes and hated it, would it be easy to go back to 120mm. Excuse my ignorance in this!

Cheers,
    Matt

LoCo
    Free Member

Hi Matt, yes no problems, you’d just need to change the air shaft to one of the desired travel.

beamishblue

Thanks LoCo – appreciated!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Pike 29er RCT3 Solo’ is closed to new replies.