Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Pig Attack
  • flippinheckler
    Free Member

Pigs Attacked Pretty sickening what some sections of the youth of today do for kicks.

Edited: For the whingers!

jon1973
    Free Member

Pretty sickening what the youth of today do for kicks

I have 2 nephews and 2 nieces, and none of them would behave like that. It’s a shame when people tar all ‘youth’ with the same brush.

warton
    Free Member

pretty sick, but certain sections of ‘the youth of today’ have been doing stuff like this for years

flippinheckler
    Free Member

I obviously don’t mean all the youth of today 🙄

jon1973
    Free Member

why say it then? 🙄

zokes
    Free Member

jon1973 – Member
    why say it then?

Presumably because he hoped stupid comments like that wouldn’t be the first reply? 🙄

tomhoward

Introduce them to this chap?

davidrussell
    Free Member

“I believe in helping people channel their energy through sport.”

quite. kickboxer can say “you three who attacked the pigs start running, if i catch you its game on”

Sandwich

The youth of today pick up on sloppy use of language like the OP and it pisses them off. (My two both did this and challenged their Daily Fail grandparents over it too).

Be precise if you don’t want to be picked up or tarred as a reactionary old fart.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.

Dam the youth of today.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

he youth of today pick up on sloppy use of language like the OP and it pisses them off. (My two both did this and challenged their Daily Fail grandparents over it too).

Be precise if you don’t want to be picked up or tarred as a reactionary old fart.

Yes sir!

MrSparkle

Dam the youth of today.

Why, are they leaking?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Pig Attack’ is closed to new replies.