Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • PieGate – It's back and this time It's Mary Berry's fault!
  • ThePinkster

I can’t believe that Mary Berry doesn’t know the true definition of a pie!!!

😯 😯

That’s not a pie, that’s a stew with an edible lid.

IHN

That’s not a pie, that’s a stew with an edible lid.

Given that the filling was cheese and leek, I think it’s more accurate to say that it was an upside down quiche.

scotroutes

That’s an ashet pie. A specific subset of pie that uses a dish to hold the ingredients together.

RustySpanner

Never had her down as a stewpée fan.
    😐

All those years, living a lie.
    They should take her wooden spoon off her and snap it, live on TV.

ferrals
    Free Member

You think that’s bad, did you see her sticky toffee pudding?? IT HAD NO DATES IN IT!!! 😈

The pudding looked like a cake not a pudding. It didn’t look sticky at all, in fact it looked rather dry.

Poor effort all round

ads678

Michel Roux Jr did it with a goat ‘pie’ a couple of weeks ago as well. I though more of him as a proper chef!!

newrobdob
    Free Member

I really think that Mary Berry can be forgiven on this one. Yes I know it’s a very serious crime and should be punished however her sterling community service in encouraging millions more people to bake tasty home made cakes, which I have benefitted from at home and in the workplace, must balance this out.

If the usual punishment of death is handed out then it may reduce, over time, the amount of free cake we get. I’m not prepared to take that risk.

Forgiven!

binners

One word….

Southerner

perchypanther
    Free Member

binners – Member

One word….

Southerner

Everywhere* is south of somewhere. Even Rammy.**

Just sayin’

*except the North Pole.
    ** Bloody Southern Monkey!

RustySpanner

What marinade for a book burning?
    Gas or charcoal?

And don’t let petty geographical squabbles deflect us from the true depth of her betrayal.

A viper in the nest of meringues?
    Who knew?

tomaso
    Free Member

rene59
    Free Member

She also put garlic in pizza dough. Weirdo.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘PieGate – It's back and this time It's Mary Berry's fault!’ is closed to new replies.