Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Pickles single handedly stopping the war on the motorist?
  • GrahamS

No need Sam, I have them all already, carefully archived in ring binders, with a few of the best issues on display in a glass case 😀

squirrelking
    Free Member

I’d be interested to hear in what way this ‘helps local shops’. The point of time limited parking is to stop parking spaces being occupied all day precisely so that people who want to use local shops can get to them. If parking wasn’t ticketed and enforced then local workers – including the shopkeepers and their staff – would park in the spaces closest to where they work, and be parked in them all day from before the shops opened until after they closed, and the result would be that their own customers wouldn’t be able to get near to the shops at all.

You just described Largs perfectly.

lemonysam
    Free Member

No need Sam, I have them all already, carefully archived in ring binders, with a few of the best issues on display in a glass case

Excellent, ring binders will make the card index especially easy to use,

integerspin
    Free Member

Thought you may be about to win the thread title of the year award for that one, until I realised you were talking about Eric and not Branston.

I was thinking isn’t Hang em and Flog em Pickles dead?

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Pickles single handedly stopping the war on the motorist?’ is closed to new replies.