Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Pick your brains time, what price for a singlespeed HT?
  • si-wilson
    Free Member

I am thinking of putting together a few singlespeed builds based around the EBB Chumba HX1 for the winter, but what price would punters want to pay, and what sort of component’s would you like to see at the price point?

Be sensible please…..

psling
    Free Member

Pulls up comfortable chair and sits down with a piece of string and a tape measure…

rolfharris
    Free Member

About £900 with Recon Maxle and SLX wheels doesn't sound too unreasonable on a £500 frame.

slowrider
    Free Member

could you offer a sort of semi-custom deal, kinda like santa cruz where you have a couple of build options but with upgrades to forks?

si-wilson
    Free Member

About £900 with Recon Maxle and SLX wheels doesn't sound too unreasonable on a £500 frame.

That may be a little tight ( i need to make SOME money!) but i get your drift.

could you offer a sort of semi-custom deal, kinda like santa cruz where you have a couple of build options but with upgrades to forks?

possibly, but it would mean more stock to buy and ideally i would like to keep it simple, obviously if someone asked then bits could be changed for an up charge.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Full xtr for £650 😀

Seriously I have no idea…surely the appeal of your stuff is that one does a custom build, and aren't most ss'ers fussy "look at me" idiots who want to put random stupid stuff on their bikes for not point at all?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Pick your brains time, what price for a singlespeed HT?’ is closed to new replies.