• This topic has 18 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by jedi.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • pic from todays snow ride
  • jedi

13 by ukbikeskills, on Flickr

theflatboy
    Free Member

Snow balls.

mindmap3
    Free Member

Good effort.

I took the Tazer out down the local sketchy jumps and it was interesting. The wooden walkways at Cannock were lethal yesterday once the snow got compacted.

jedi

going to do a snowy night ride there this week 🙂

flap_jack
    Free Member

Inadequate doesn’t quite sum up how I feel.

mboy
    Free Member

Was at Cannock today for an awesome ride in the snow. Good as it is normally, its loads more fun in the snow!

BIG grin on my face after today’s ride. What night you heading up there? Could be tempted to join you…

jedi

mboy at herts?

maxtorque

How far up the next wall turn did you get? 😉

palmer77
    Free Member

Thanks to Tony and his Jedi skills Rich and I had a blast at Chicksands today. Hitting the 8ft tables, albeit with one or two sketchy landings! Cheers buddy!

[/url] Untitled by bushmills77, on Flickr[/img]

mboy
    Free Member

Sorry, wrong end of the stick. You said “going to do a snowy night ride there this week” immediately after someone had posted about Cannock…

Need to get back down to see you sometime for sure, but will have to book it in sometime.

barn
    Free Member

Amazing picture – and love the ‘snow balls’ comment. Genius. 😀

I_Ache
    Free Member

Thinking about a snowy Cannock night ride on Tuesday. My mate has a BMW so probably won’t be able to come over to me, I might have to pick him up in the mighty focus.

jedi

high5 palmer77!

scottfitz
    Free Member

Had a good snow session at rogate

20130120_125218 by scottgolfgti, on Flickr

jedi

yeah i love it. i’ll do a snow videoblog too i reckon 🙂

maxtorque

Hey Palmer77, is that the little flipper jump about 1/3 of the way down the downhill track that comes back towards the main side of the park (the side with the 4x and DS tracks?)(starts by the big drop in option)??

I never remember it as being quite as high a jump as that? (although i may have “swallowed” the lip a bit more when i do it)

palmer77
    Free Member

Umm, that may be a cheeky bit on the other side…

The old bomb hole with the sandstone ledge

lairynick
    Free Member

So when’s the snowy video blog out then? Heard you were filming that day??

jedi

yeah they are a couple of still from it. the video blog is being edited and should be done friday 🙂

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘pic from todays snow ride’ is closed to new replies.