• This topic has 12 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Jase.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Pi55 pot helmet for 6 year old
  • offpiste
    Free Member

Hi, the little one is after one of these, does anybody make them that small? Sorry haven’t measured his bonce yet. Ta in advance.

mangoridebike

Bell Faction comes in XS sizing (its known as the Fraction when it comes up that small)

My 4 year old has been wearing his for over a year now. It may be for a 6 yr old a S will be sufficient. The S comes in a wider range of colour schemes too.

I would totally recommend it as a helmet

wwaswas

Pop into your local Halfords – they normally have a good range of kids helmets that don’t look to ‘kiddie’.

honourablegeorge

I was looking at these for my 3 year old, not much info on sizing though

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=75353

fuzzhead
    Free Member

mini fuzz has a TSG lid – i think they do quite a large range of kids lids.

offpiste
    Free Member

Thanks all, I’ll check these out!

nsdog
    Free Member

I have just bought two of these for my kids the smallest size they do is xxs at 49cm , my two year old is 48cm and its snug on her.

nsdog
    Free Member

Honourablegeorge, those kiddymoto ones look ace. I want an evel Knievel lid!

chugg08

Got the monkey skull & crossbones Fraction for my wee one (4 yrs) for £20 from here http://www.allterraincycles.co.uk/product/123185.html

Cheapest place I have found. I arrived pretty quickly too.

carlosg
    Free Member

another +1 for the Bell fraction . my 6 year old has been using his since he was 4 and loves it.

offpiste
    Free Member

Cheers guys, leaning towards the Fraction

brassneck

Fraction here since 4 years old, been excellent and they actually want to wear it.

Jase
    Free Member

My 8 yo daughter has had a fraction for the past year. Comes with different sized pads to tailor the fit too.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Pi55 pot helmet for 6 year old’ is closed to new replies.