Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Photos and videos of Morzine and Les Gets please
  • hungrymonkey
    Free Member

[smug]

i live in morzine

[/smug]

heihei

And a photo from our first ever guests all those years ago..

Yep – it does seem a very long time ago! Glad you’re still using the pics though Guy!

Ambrose

@ akira- whereabouts is the boards section you show on your clip from 1:15 onwards? It looks like fun, is it on a super gnarly hard DH run?

akira

@Ambrose, sorry no idea, was with a guide and we went up some chairlifts in the fog and then down through some muddy rainy bits.
    Was some very nice steep stuff but it was all more off the beaten track than on a particularly main bit.

cakerider

@Ambrose If remember rightly from trip out there with akira you head right before the start of the 4x in to les gets.

When you hit the road there is a trail (from what I remember signed) heading in to the trees on your left.

That is really vague and only limited use but is all my slightly jaded memory can recall.

daver27
    Free Member

hungry monkey – Member
    [smug]

i live in morzine

[/smug]

[Double Smug]

I work with a cheerleader…

[/Double Smug]
    😀

flowmtbguy
    Free Member

That trail in the first video is up above St Jean d’Aulps – you can either get the cable car on a Wednesday or Sunday, or ride up from Graydon. It’s imaginatively named the Joranloup Singletrack.

With that information and an IGN map, you should be able to find it 🙂

My flat to the top (via the lift) and back down the trail to my flat is a 45 minute round trip – I like that!

Pigface
    Free Member

I was lucky enough to meet up with two Morzine regulars who showed me loads of stuff. 10 brilliant days and I was on a hardtail, one great trail was out of Les Gets on the opposite side to the big down hill, along a rocky ridge and down a bit to a little bar. Then a ride around the hill.

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

flowmtbguy – extremely jealous of that local loop you have. Many of those sort of things anywhere near flowmtb chalets?

Digger90
    Free Member

hungry monkey – Member
    [smug]
    i live in morzine

[/smug]

[Double Smug]

I work with a cheerleader…

[/Double Smug]

[treble smug]
    I’m married to a Cheerleader! (although she is bonkers…)

[/treble smug]

flowmtbguy
    Free Member

Many of those sort of things anywhere near flowmtb chalets?

Yep – that ‘local loop’ is easily doable during a ride from flow HQ – plus there’s plenty of other singletrack to ride if you know where you’re going

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Photos and videos of Morzine and Les Gets please’ is closed to new replies.