Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Photography hobbyists: What do you do with your images?
  • cfinnimore
    Free Member

My winter project will be putting together an anthology of photos I have over the past 10 years, mostly from digital.

We just got a fancy printer but it got me so wondering what people do with all their favourite non family photographs other than sticking ’em in an album?

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

I just stick them on my Flickr account.
    It’s good to look at them occasionally,bit of nostalgia.
    One day I might do a montage or make an album of my favourites

allfankledup

Got a wall in our house full of loads of wee frames from ikea. We rotate pictures through them all the time.

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Put them on Facebook so that other people I know will see them

5thElefant
    Free Member

Big wall prints, but obviously not that many. Only so many walls…

Mostly photobooks. I wouldn’t consider home printing and albums. Retro awefulness…

gwaelod
    Free Member

Make a photobook.

One for each year.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I try to make a photo book of each major holiday. It’s been time consuming and I skipped a couple of years but a few weeks ago I found photobox ( knew of them anyway) but found they did photo books from flickR albums.

I uploaded the best 100 to a flick r album and let it make the book.

It sounded ace but the reality wasn’t great, most of the photos look a bit over exposed in the book than on my screens and some have a red cast over them too.

£40 it was. Think I’ll go back to Peak imaging prints (always excellent for my bygone professional photography days) and get proper albums to put proper photos into.

Photo books are ok but I don’t think you can beat a proper print.

CountZero

I go back through mine on the Mac, and the ones I’ve loaded onto my Pad, I stick some on Flickr, some on Fb, actually that’s all I usually put on there, I have nothing interesting to waffle on about, and friends like them, and I occasionally put some on here, when I remember.
    Looking forward to Photostream showing all my photos, rather than the last 1000, although looking back through 26,000-odd pics could get interesting…

DrJ

Same as 5th – make a yearbook, and a book for major trips, using Blurb, and big wall prints from whitewall.com.

Also have a small revolving display of A4 prints.

DezB
    Free Member

Share em on Google+/Picasa

ampthill

Flickr (and then on here some times)

Face book

On the wall at home. For Christmas i had 33, 5 inch square pictures printed on strips Of Dibond Aluminium. The now from a strip down one side of the living room

But mainly I do Blurb books. Good quality great value

Here is an example

Link

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Photography hobbyists: What do you do with your images?’ is closed to new replies.