Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Photobucket/computer glitch, advise please!
  • Reluctant
    Free Member

Hi all, I’ve Googled around, but can’t find any answers, so…..
    When posting a pic from Photobucket to a forum, I hover over the image, and the menu drops down, but all the little boxes are black! It still works, but it’s guesswork as to which box to click on. Also noticed, in my e-mail the “attatch file” box is black too, so something to do with my ‘puter i guess. Photobucket is fine from other computers, so what’s up? I’ve used CCcleaner to tidy things up, but no better. Any clues please? 😕

Cougar

Same in more than one browser?

Reluctant
    Free Member

Hmm, just downloaded Chrome and it all looks ok. why would IE suddenly go funny like that? Been fine for donkeys years and nothings changed?

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

My Mum had very similar probs with IE (white boxes with red cross in), no idea if it was her getting in a tizz and pressing buttons or software just gone corrupt. I tried uninstall and reinstall, but to no avail, I think I might have even tried a reinstall with the full MS recovery discs. Got her using Chrome now with no further problems for the last 6 months.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Photobucket/computer glitch, advise please!’ is closed to new replies.