Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Photo Club: Suggestion / Chat
  • Matt-P
    Free Member
    Kit
    Free Member

For those of you still following this, I've given you all your assignment for next week's Photo Club 🙂

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/photo-club/page/3?replies=92#post-1028407

Kit 8)

beamers

Here I am on Flickr

The photo club and weekly assignment idea is genius – well done Kit.

slugwash
    Free Member

I've given you all your assignment for next week's Photo Club

Brilliant 🙂 I'm looking forwards to this. I like an assignment and the motivation it provides. I hope it gets off the ground and becomes a regular long runner. Cheers Kit. Top stuff 🙂

Gingerbloke
    Free Member
    Kit
    Free Member

Just to clarify (thanks algarvebairn!), your assignment is due Tuesday 19th January, not February as I had originally posted. So next week, basically. Cheers for the positive comments, it'd be nice to see this work.

yoshimi

I'll be up for this:)
    Rules? One photo per person? No comments on Photo thread?

neilforrow

yosh… you beat me to it…

one photo per person sounds like a good idea..

and cheers kit for setting this up.

algarvebairn
    Free Member

Yip. Looking forward to this. Sounds pretty good. If there is to be no chat on the thread (which suits me) how we going to comment and criticise? For us novices, the Club could be a good way to improve our photography with a bit of help from the experts.

Kit
    Free Member

Hmmm, I wasn't sure about how this might work, but perhaps the format could be:

-Limit of one photo per person, as suggested.
    -The ONLY comments on the thread are to be for votes, and I think something like '+1 username' and no more would be good, that way its easy to count up at the end, and keeps chat to a minimum.
    -Anyone is free (obviously!) to discuss specific photos, techniques, make general criticisms/praise on a new thread (like this one).

redthunder
    Free Member
    Kit
    Free Member

One more thing (we'll get there, never organised this kind of thing before…)!

We'll carry out an informal vote and whoever has the most by, say, 1pm-ish Thursday 21st gets to choose the next assignment!

If you want your photo to be eligible for 'winning' the assignment, it must be posted before 11am on Thursday 21st January, at which time voting will commence, as suggested above. Voting will close at 1:30pm, which should cover most folk's lunch break.

Feel free to carry on posting assignment photos after 11am though! Its more about showing us all your photos than anything! They just won't be eligible for voting 😉

All this will be condensed into the thread, on the day, for clarity. What's important just now is to get a photo with at least one person in it, ready for Tuesday 🙂

Ta,
    Kit

Kato

Flickr

Mostly 365 stuff at the mo though

seven
    Free Member

Just click my username

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Photo Club: Suggestion / Chat’ is closed to new replies.