Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • PHOTO BODS – Free panorama/stiching software?
  • racing_ralph
    Free Member

Any free ones out there worth there salt? Like PTGUI but don't want to pay 😉

GrahamS

I use Panorama Factory which is pretty good (but also not free).

tragically1969
    Free Member
    simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Like PTGUI but don't want to pay

note that PTGUI is very CPU/RAM intensive (though oddly, this doesn't show up in Task Manager), so if you do a lot of pans you may need a faster pooter too…

GeForceJunky

'Hugin' has given me some great results, but sometimes gets it knickers in a twist and fails abismally, but it does have loads of options for manual aligment that I have yet to get my head around.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

sorry, yes I forgot Hugin, however, there are so many controls it's confusing and the integration is nothing like as slick as PTGUI, though it uses the same public domain programs

joemarshall
    Free Member

The latest version of Hugin is very good – a whole lot better than it used to be, and much easier to use. It also has support for HDR, and decent exposure blending support which is very neat. It is well worth upgrading if you have an older one.

Joe

Burts
    Free Member

Windows Live Photo Gallery is ideal if you want click & stitch simplicity. Very easy to use, great results.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Autostitch user here.
    Free and works

5thElefant
    Free Member

Microsoft ICE is free (and works).

racing_ralph
    Free Member

Downloaded Microsoft ICT – so easy to use – thanks 🙂

Stanage Edge today (crappy phone cam pix)

Big version here – click me

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘PHOTO BODS – Free panorama/stiching software?’ is closed to new replies.