Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Phones without camera
  • Marge
    Free Member

As per title I need a new phone without camera function (work related issue).

Anyone got any good experience of such a phone?

I currently have a HP Smartphone & it is driving me mental it is so crap.
    Smartphone functionality (email access) is very handy but not worth the pain I'm going through with this HP POS…

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

cheep ones dont have camera's, but thats about it apart form the original iPhone?

Best bet, get a cheep £20 PAYG phone on the same network as yor contract, swap the sim over when you get to work, unless you never use the extra functions on a more expensive phone.

Marge
    Free Member

I had the same thought but I do use many of the functions & I would prefer not to be moving sim cards around…

It is unbelievable that it is so hard to find such a phone!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    njee20
    Free Member

but thats about it apart form the original iPhone?

Original iPhone had one, it was rubbish, much like that on the 3G and the 3G(s).

That sounds like an odd issue, I think you'll struggle to find anything half decent, they're a 'standard' feature these days!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

could you not just put the camera beyond use? take the lense out would be a good start, dribble superglue over it?

njee20
    Free Member

Paint over it. Seems a better way to get a good phone!

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

99% of people want a camera on a phone now, so even the cheapest ones have them. Don't even think about an early iPhone as the battery will last about 2 minutes

Nick

It's not an odd issue, it's a security requirement in a lot of places (handy things cameras if you want to make a copy of something that you shouldn't)

Of course 99% of people probably don't have access to such areas but for those that do it's bloody frustrating.

polarisandy
    Free Member

carphone warehouse

new basic phone for £5.

introduced after the nursery carry on

mieszko
    Free Member

Used Nokia E61, no camera (E61i had a 2mp camera) but still wi-fi, big screen (2.8" or sth like that) and qwerty keyboard. A bit chunky but very good phone. Can be had for around 30 quid off eBay. If You get a gps dongle You can have sat nav on it as well.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Phones without camera’ is closed to new replies.