Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Phone/Broadband/tv
  • yetidave
    Free Member

We are in the process of moving, and therefore looking through the various deals for providers for phone/broadband etc.

Currently with Talktalk, on an all inclusive broadband phoneline and all calls package, but they dont seem to offer that anymore. Not sure if we really want anymore rubbish TV available than through the Ariel, but the harddrive box needs replacing anyway.

So whats good, any good deals, and only want to pay about £30/mth including line rental.

rewski
    Free Member

BT doing good deals at the moment, inc Netflix with Youview.

yetidave
    Free Member

Humm, netflix included, that might be good.

sgn23
    Free Member

I just reviewed my contract with Virgin and got it down to £17.50 for unlimited 50Mb bb plus basic phone with unlimited weekend calls. I then bought a £170 Humax dtr-t2000 Youview box for recording and catch up TV on the freeview channels plus you can add a Netflix subscription. Works well for me.

ourmaninthenorth

TalkTalk still do good packages – have a look at the Plus TV package. That’s YouView (like BT) with a recording box and will have Netflix from the end of the year. Also now comes with a free mobile SIM card worth £90. BT* doesn’t offer that….

*in fact none of the other ISPs offer true quad play like this – they all make you pay extra.

(Yes, I do work for TT.)

jimjam
    Free Member

Virgin has a youtube channel which I dismissed as a gimmick initially, but now I know how to link it with my phone and laptop it’s great. I don’t know if it’s on bt or talktalk but it’s not on sky afaik.

yetidave
    Free Member

no BT infinity at the new address 😕

waiting on Virgin coming with a deal..

no many all calls free packages available, going to call talktalk, but don;t fancy my chances.

rewski
    Free Member

no BT infinity at the new address

that’s a shame, been very impressed with mine.

EE now do TV, and Vodafone on the horizon, Virgin sounds your best bet.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Phone/Broadband/tv’ is closed to new replies.