Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Phone unlock codes
  • Simon

I have a Motorola Moto G that’s locked to Orange. I want to use it with a sim card from another network.

Orange will unlock the phone for £20 but I’d rather pay less.
    Anyone had success with unlock codes from eBay? Any sellers you could recommend?

jambalaya
    Free Member

The code fro the network is guaranteed to work (yes its a rip off I’ve had to pay £25 fro T-Mobile), you’re trying to save just £5 or £10 and the unlock might not work or not work fully

scruff9252

I unlocked my moto g last week. EBay search for “Moto g unlock code” paid less than £2 and had an unlocked phone <20mins later.

johnners
    Free Member

I used complete_comms_solutions on ebay. £1.29, give him the IMEI and he emails you the code.

There are hordes of them on ebay, if you use PP I don’t see how you can lose.

samuri
    Free Member

Agreed. I’ve unlocked a number of phones online. Can’t ever remember paying more than a fiver. O2 have unlocked phones for me for free and I’ve unlocked a couple of blackberrys for free too,.

Simon

Thanks for all the replies.
    I went with the cheapest on EBay which was £1.30, code came through in less than an hour and it worked 🙂
    So I saved some cash but more importantly I didn’t have to give anymore money to Orange who have really pissed me off this year!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Phone unlock codes’ is closed to new replies.