Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • phone suggestions please
  • 1-shed
    Free Member

My wife would like a new phone. Hers is a old iPhone and after using mine a Nokia 1020. She wants one with a better camera and screen. Her budget is approximately £150 to buy outright on PAYG. Not adverse to second hand. Suggestions please thanks 1 shed.

michaelmcc
    Free Member

I’d suggest any Samsung that fits your budget. The prices start well below 150. I bought my first Samsung 2 years ago for the good camera (S3 mini), I now have the S5. Great phones imo.

allfankledup

Bought a second hand lg g2 recently for £100. Way better than my old iphone 4, so far I’ve not missed iOS.
    Would recommend one definitely. The mrs here has a motog, which has been really good as well.

1-shed
    Free Member

I think second hand might be the way to go. I’ll keep an eye out on the classifieds. But please don’t stop suggestions. Thanks again 1 shed.

richmars

Just got a Moto e for about £100. This or moto g should be ok. (I got £40 off with Tesco clubcard tokens).

Flaperon

Lumia 925? About £100 on eBay, cracking camera.

mojodave
    Free Member

I bought a Sony Compact Z1 via a Amazon Warehouse deal. They are basically returns or damaged boxes, mine was classed as very good but was as new. They have a 30 day return so if you don’t like it its easy to send back.
    Amazon Warehouse Deals

1-shed
    Free Member

The amazon deals look good.

johnners
    Free Member

Moto G would be my suggestion in that price bracket. I’d say Moto E but the camera is pretty poor. I wouldn’t have a Samsung because of the bloaty Android customisation they foist on you.

tiggs121
    Free Member

I bought a Moto G last week – very happy with it – Motorola Migrate App allows transfer of data from your old phone. Fast processor, decent camera and 4g

£150 from Tesco

shermer75
    Free Member

Yep, as far as I know the Motorola seems to be the default choice at that price point 🙂

shermer75
    Free Member

Here’s a review

Motorola Moto G (2015)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘phone suggestions please’ is closed to new replies.