Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Phone question – sim only?
  • colournoise

Tempted by the Nexus 4 when it’s released.

What are the hive mind’s ideas about the best sim only deals out there at the moment?

Don’t need loads of call minutes or texts, but would like a reasonable amount of data – ideally 750mb per month, but could squeeze by on 500 if the price was right.

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Giff gaff £10 a month

250 minutes
    Unlimited texts
    Unlimited Internet

Monthly rolling type deal so no long term commitment

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Didn’t want to upgrade this year so O2 offered me £10.50 a month plus VAT for unlimited texts, 10 hours of calls and 500 meg data (I usually use wifi) 12 month contract but can drop out if I take an upgrade with them.

grum
    Free Member

Three sim only deals are pretty good.

jonnycritchley
    Free Member

I too decided against upgrade (unimpressed with iPhone 5). Told Voda I was leaving, they gave me my previously £51 p/m contract for £15.50 sim only. Also doubled my data to 1.5gb. So much scope on phone contracts.

granny_ring

That Giff Gaff one mentioned up there ^ is now £12 a month I think.

technicallyinept
    Free Member

My contract with orange just finished and I’ve moved to a 30 day sim-only deal on Three.

On Orange sim-only, calls to voicemail are not included in your inclusive minutes, which is downright sneaky if you ask me.

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

Giffgaff are keeping the £10/month option but its a 1gb/month limit on mobile data. the £12/month gives you unlimited data.

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Blog/Upcoming-goodybag-and-tariff-changes/ba-p/6203900

Duane…
    Free Member

As above, GiffGaff.

The good thing about the new £10 option, is that, even though it is limited to 1gb, you can now do tethering, which you previously couldn’t.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Virgin £17 a month

1200 mins
    Unlimited calls to other virgin phones
    Unlimited text
    Unlimited internet

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Phone question – sim only?’ is closed to new replies.