Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • phone games for a 6 year old?
  • brakes
    Free Member

I’ve been thinking of giving my son one of my old smart phones, but only for playing games on.
    can anyone recommend any? he’s not used touch devices much so it needs to be simple.
    something like Train Runner?

Marmoset
    Free Member

Crossy road might be quite good – an updated frogger.

mulacs

2nd Crossy Road, recently it was demanded to be downloaded by niece but many silent hours were achieved

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jam-bo

BBC have loads of games in the Cbeebies and CBBC apps. get updated pretty regularly too.

dannybgoode

There’s a fair few fee official Lego games that are all good fun.

WillH

There’s a good Disney/Mickey Mouse one, a set of logic puzzles where there’s a tap at the top of the screen, and a drain at the bottom, and various obstacles in between. There’s ‘gravity’ too. You touch the screen to remove ‘sand’, creating pathways, and then open the tap and see if your pathways can get the water to the drain.

Dead easy to pick up, requires lateral thinking/logic.

Think it’s this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.disney.wheresmymickeyfree_goo&hl=en

brakes
    Free Member

thanks – he’s played most of the Lego games.
    will have a look at CBeebies as he’ll know most of the shows.

rmacattack
    Free Member

make sure and i repeat, do not let him play any pay to win games or leave any card details on your phone.

chojin
    Free Member

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp.

That’s a pretty good one. As a parent myself, I can recommend it wholeheartedly.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘phone games for a 6 year old?’ is closed to new replies.