Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Phillips Park – careful now…
  • hora
    Free Member

Clayton Vale- will have a look.

Saying that its a recipe for trouble if you have a high end bike and you’re built like a racing snake in that part of Manchester sadly.

Bregante

You’ll be fine then hora

hora
    Free Member

Just leave Stretford alone…thought you were supposed to be a United fan…..or are you secretly a City?…. 😉

Scapegoat

Um. Man with two dogs (around 6 last Thursday) might have been me with mine.
    First time I’d been there and dogs had been in car with me all afty so took them for a quick run round one side of the red before getting my bike out to get a look at what was out there. They were on short leads, no one seemed to be riding at that point and I was keeping a paranoid eye/ear out for incoming. Was passed by a couple of bikes just before I vacated but we were off to the side well before any chance of impact. Apologies if we upset anyone.

Nope, wasn’t you. This guy had a bearded collie and a golden retriever. The collie stood right in the middle of the track as the bloke walked up from the left hand side, and the retriever simply ran along just in front of me barking furiously (it looked terrified). I shouted out that this was a bike track, and the guy apologised, saying he was new. (not sure what he was new to.) This was after the main jumps, just after the steep berm before you climb back up. (and it was a month ago now at least)

Harry_the_Spider

I notice that on page 119 of this month’s magazine that some asshole is riding the wrong way though the water splash. 😉

acidchunks

^I have no idea where that is.

as there again last night…nice to see horse riders making good use of the trail and leaving presents behind for other users 🙄

Harry_the_Spider

^I have no idea where that is.

Waterdale. Bottom of the hill, near the vaiduct.

Where had the horses been?

acidchunks

Cheers, will check that out. 😀

Equine fecal deposits were on 2nd loop (clockwise) just before the 4 short jumps 3/4 of the way down (not the ones straight after the 3x tabletops)

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Phillips Park – careful now…’ is closed to new replies.