Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 74 total)
  • Phillip Schofield
  • loum
    Free Member

Respect.

davidjones15
    Free Member

I guess you had to be there.

project
    Free Member

attention grabbing, for once only i agree with Mr Cameron.

wonder if somebody will put his name on a list,like the german did in Dads army to Private Pike, DONT TELL HIM PIKE.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

loum – Member
    Respect.

An excellent STW OP – open to interpretation in so many ways!!! 😉

Is he?

McHamish
    Free Member

I guess some people presenting crappy day time TV want to be a hard hitting confrontational journalist.

He probably wanted to wear a wire.

Maybe he could be ask Ross Kemp if he needs an assistant to meet drug cartels.

MoreCashThanDash

Complete idiotic publicity stunt this morning. Cameron reacted with restraint and common sense.

It is for the Police to investigate these allegations and seek out the evidence, not the internet lynch mobs and daytime TV presenters

Blower
    Free Member

So Cameron is saying gays are paedo’s then? or was he trying to flip it around

Tory peado’s maybe?

Spin
    Free Member

Maybe Pip is after this guy’s job:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaUkt59vY1Q[/video]

GrahamS

attention grabbing, for once only i agree with Mr Cameron.

Yep not often I agree with Call Me Dave but witch hunts based on lists of names from the Internet is basically one step away from a lynch mob burning down a paediatrician’s house.

Philip should have let Gordon The Gopher handle the interview.

davidjones15
    Free Member

one step away from a lynch mob burning down a paediatrician’s house.

Who?
    Where?
    Bustards deserve everything they get, makes me sick how they walk down the street literally laughing at us!!! 👿

crikey
    Free Member

He lied about his hair colour for years, why should we trust him?

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

If any viewer was able to identify anyone listed, I would like to apologise and stress that was never my intention. I was not accusing anyone of anything

Actually Philip, that seems to be pretty much exactly what you were doing 🙂

MussEd
    Free Member

Cameron reacted with restraint and common sense.

Did he? Or…

Think this is more like it…

GrahamS

So Cameron is saying gays are paedo’s then?

Errrr… No.

He was saying he was aware that there were rumours about certain MPs who, in less enlightened times, had hidden the fact they were gay and that these were now being twisted by certain people to suggest those MPs had something more to hide about their sexuality.

He just didn’t say that very well.

crankboy
    Free Member

“So Cameron is saying gays are paedo’s then?” that’s what i thought till i read what he actually said .I hate call me Dave but he was 100% right in the way he dealt with that and Schofield should be ashamed of himself for such a stupid stunt.

project
    Free Member

crankboy i think you mis spelt stunt

KonaTC

MussEd – Member

+1 senior Thatcher Tory involved allegedly so let’s divert attention to a media vulnerable group…

Blower
    Free Member

null

maccruiskeen

Respect.

Gordon the Gofer’s sidekick uses a TV show to allude to a list on the internets at appears to have been compiled by David Icke. Worth the license fee alone.

davidjones15
    Free Member

Cameron appears to be making a reference to the list of people and the fact that the people listed are gay rather than the whole paedophile ring.
    Anyway the Ch4 news alludes to the fact that many on the list that has appeared have connections with the Masons.
    The whole thing is just incredibly shocking.

damo2576
    Free Member

Masons are fckng dodgy

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

He was saying he was aware that there were rumours about certain MPs who, in less enlightened times, had hidden the fact they were gay and that these were now being twisted by certain people to suggest those MPs had something more to hide about their sexuality.

+1

I believe the homosexual age of consent used to be 21, thus potentially making some gay people “paedophiles” under the strict legal definition of the word.

tthew

Now generally I think that Schofield’s a pretty affable chap, and Call Me Dave is a Tory, (enough said I think) but this morning I’d have liked Call Me Dave to have given him a proper old fashioned bollocking for being a dick. And it’s a bit hypocritical, as he’s a closet junkie, (proof below)[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg9njcPJVJw[/video]

julianwilson
    Free Member

Can’t believe I am finally with Cameron about something. At the risk of confusing someone hiding their sexuality being confused with someone using similar behaviour to hide their paedophilia, it really is best left to accountable agencies who are not allowed to blab it all to the world on twitter or sell it to the tabloids.

What a shame the police have no legal mandate to investigate freemasonry too though. 👿

project
    Free Member

just been on bbc news, saying that they blured the names as they could be read when ps handed the card over.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Hmm man who puts his hand up stuffed toys plays at being a policeman.

End this world now…

jon1973
    Free Member

An ill-conceived attempt by Schofield to try and make himself be taken more seriously as a presenter. I’m sure when he was planning it, he had visions of people referring to him as the next Paxman or something.

Nothing at all to do with wanting to ‘do the right thing’.

Unfortunately, I couldn’t find Gordon the gopher doing a face palm.

Junkyard
    Free Member

What a shame the police have no legal mandate to investigate are freemasonsry too though

FTFY

kimbers

I think that nicely sums up why schofield is presenting at the arse end of tv

what amazes me is that cmd feels the need to go on this morning

schofield was quite plainly being a dick but cameron was only there because he thought hed get an easy ride, where he could trot out his nicely preprepared PR spin soundbite bullshit

I know hes trying to reach out to the common man, but the PM should have the balls to go on newsnight and answer some real questions

so ultimately i have no sympathy for him

infact ive now decided it was an excellent piece of trolling by phil

Del

WTF? freemason = peado now?

davidjones15
    Free Member

WTF? freemason = peado now?

Yes. There’s absolutely need to attempt to understand what’s happening here.
    Carry on.

alex222
    Free Member

Unfortunately, I couldn’t find Gordon the gopher doing a face palm.

Kryton57

Hold on, ive been locked on a room with no tv for a few hours I’m confused – Schofields in the Saville thing?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Hold on, ive been locked on a room with no tv for a few hours I’m confused – Schofields in the Saville thing?

No he’s just into puppets and dressing up as Policeman/Serious Journalists.

Matt24k
    Free Member

Blowers link should not be clicked unless you are wearing a tin foil hat. Towards the end I was expecting it to out Margaret Thatcher for abusing Mrs Slocombe’s pussy !
    [video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=unmkX15AeN8[/video]

jon1973
    Free Member

Masons are fckng dodgy

Did you get blackballed?

kimbers

was alan clark on pips list?

and why is alan clark ok with him shagging 14 year olds?
    infact bragging that he covered it up

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8m4sSCEZlU&noredirect=1[/video]

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Hang on – dos this mean randomly copying stuff off the internet ISN’T real evidence? Has anyone told kaesae?

BTW

witch hunts based on lists of names from the Internet is basically one step away from a lynch mob burning down a paediatrician’s house.

I work in a hospital and referred to a theatre I was due to do some work in as a paediatric theatre. Charge nurse told me off for using the “p-word” as it sounds too much like the “other p-word”, and that particular theatre is either called the children’s theatre or refered to by number. And never, ever to refer to the surgeons using THAT word.

Cougar

Messiah on a velocipede, really? We can’t use words because they sound a bit like other words and halfwits might get confused?

I think you should refer to the paediatric theatre as “the paediatric theatre”, loudly and vociferously, because that’s what it’s called.

IHN

I work in a hospital and referred to a theatre I was due to do some work in as a paediatric theatre. Charge nurse told me off for using the “p-word” as it sounds too much like the “other p-word”, and that particular theatre is either called the children’s theatre or refered to by number. And never, ever to refer to the surgeons using THAT word.

Un-funking-believable. That’s actually made me a little bit angry.

Paedophile paranoia is by far a bigger threat to civil society than paedophiles are (and, for the sake of stating the bleeding obvious; yes, paedophiles are bad)

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 74 total)

The topic ‘Phillip Schofield’ is closed to new replies.