Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Phenomenal, just amazing.
  • Tiger6791

http://vimeo.com/18150336

Had me spell bound from start to finish

GlitterGary
    Free Member

The new Batman trailer does look good, I admit.

Bear
    Free Member

Like that, it is amazing!

thepurist

Based on my record at riding a bike I wouldn’t want to take up a sport where you only get one chance to make a mistake

wwaswas

thepurist – if at first you don’t succeed base jumping’s probably not your sort of thing.

cf
    Free Member

Wow that is amazing. Imagine the rush they must feel.

trout
    Free Member

Right it will be a couple of weeks till my fingernails grow back .
    Chuffing awesome through those canyons wow.

landing could be tricky

fbk
    Free Member

At work at the mo but, if it’s the one I think it is then definitely an awesome bit of footage. Great backing track too 🙂

Your right though – at least the crash I had at the weekend (poor tyre choice) left me with a grazed knee, not mushed on the side of a rock face!

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I’ve tandem-jumped from 15k feet, but this makes me want to brown-trouser myself just looking at it. Phenomenal indeed.

bullheart
    Free Member

Extraordinary.

nickf
    Free Member

The bit where they go through the canyon, with no possibility of slowing or pulling up …… I honestly felt a little sick. There’s no way on this earth I’d do it. I’m just not that brave.

sniff
    Free Member

Why do they bother wearing a helmet? Must be just for the camera.

Reminds me of the channel 4 doc where the guy never quite missed the bridge – not pretty.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I wonder if I could make one of those suits?

wwaswas

Make? Yes.
    Use? No.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Make? Yes.
    Use? Yes*.

*Once

GlitterGary
    Free Member

It would be loads more impressive if they had ironing boards strapped to their backs. Or perhaps a life size replica of Gandhi strapped to their knees.

Pauly

Truly awe inspiring stuff.

nickf
    Free Member

It would be loads more impressive if they had icebergs strapped to their backs. Or perhaps a life size replica of an ironing board strapped to Gandhi’s knees.

Now you’re just being silly.

Tango-Man
    Free Member

Jebus!, that was incredible, I’ve seem some of the flying before but there are picking lines though valleys and trees, I can’t do that on Memory map never mind travelling at that speed

LycraLout
    Free Member

Make? Yes.
    Use? Yes*.

*Once

..and the result would indeed be WorldClass

Wish I had the bottle for that

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

Phenomenal.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Wow.

mintimperial

Cor. That looks like a lot of fun.

oxym0r0n

😯

bassspine
    Free Member

stunning.

I bet when things go wrong, they go very wrong very fast…

CountZero

Tabernac! Wow, that was jaw dropping, utterly amazing. What a total rush that must be, and can you just imagine the reaction of the people standing at that viewpoint on the switchback when those guys shot past? One massed chorus of “what the Fu..? Thank you for posting that, I’ve bookmarked it, and I’ll be watching it lots.

boxelder

I bet when things go wrong, they go very wrong very fast…

Unfortunately at least one of them has got it wrong since I believe. Bet no-one tells them to MTFU.
    I’m going to show this to my sixth form assembly tomorrow – beats a ‘revise or die’ rant….

Kunstler

Brilliant and nicely filmed. It looks like they are so close to crashing on ridges etc. Of course though, if they came down on bikes the fun would last longer.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Phenomenal, just amazing.’ is closed to new replies.