Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • PHD Mera down mitts? – anyone have them?
  • somafunk

I’m thinking of getting a pair of the PHD Mera Down mitts in the current sale as they have 28% off and are only 😯 £66 at the moment, I was out on the bike/dog walking a couple of hours ago and my fingers are still purple and dead feeling from the cold wind (raynauds), I’ve tried all the fancy usual winter gloves and they don’t really work that well for me – not tried the poggies system yet but i hoped the down mitts would be a hallway house before i start to go down the route of equipping my bike like an arctic explorer.

Anyone?…..

scotroutes

Nope. But pogies work.

somafunk

I know poggies work as we’ve got them on 3 of the farm quads (heated as well….Mmmmm, almost makes a 6am winter morning beast check worth it 😀 ) but they’d be a hassle to fit/remove them for all my bikes depending on my riding whim.

Perhaps i should just join my mate who’s recently moved out to Cyprus. it’d make my annual winter wardrobe debacle disappear, along with the wet shitty weather.

😉

hammyuk
    Free Member

Mitts or look at Exo2 or Columbia heated gloves.
    Work for me.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

PHD is ace kit

mjsmke

I have a degree but not a PHD.

MSP

If you already have some pretty decent insulated gloves, I might suggest you need more insulation on your arms.

daftvader
    Free Member

I’ve got some phd mitts and have lent them to my sister who suffers with reynauds too… She almost didn’t give them back!!! Well made bit of kit that are possibly the warmest thing I own!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘PHD Mera down mitts? – anyone have them?’ is closed to new replies.