Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • PF30 BB with XT or XTR Cranks – Tell me Please
  • TimCotic
    Free Member

I want to use my XT cranks on a Salsa Spearfish frame. I know there are several solutions out there and I’d Like to hear about the one’s you’re happy with and have worked reliably.
    Cheers, Tim

amplebrew

No personal experience, but someone I know speaks very highly of his Praxis Works conversion.

butterbean
    Free Member

Praxxis Works.

ticsmon

I’m running a slx crank on a bb30 with the praxis works bb. Works a treat. It comes with both screw fit and push fit compatability. Got mine from leisure lakes bikes just phoned them, took payment over phone an it arrived in two days

Rorschach
    Free Member

gee
    Free Member

I used one of the SRAM pf30 to BSA adaptors and a normal Shimano BB. Worked brilliantly. Now bought a PF30 chainset but only as I swapped to XX1.

michaelbowden

Praxis Works one I’m using is great.

nicolaisam
    Free Member

Rotor also do a BB for this

rewski
    Free Member

Praxis works on xt here too, it works.

pbooker1995
    Free Member

Fitted a Rotor one at work today. Best bit of kit ive seen for a long time. So simple yet so brilliant!

TimCotic
    Free Member

Thanks guys – I’d heard some good reports of those. My LBS was reccommending Wheels Components but I hadn’t heard of them.
    Basically I want something that doesn’t have to be knocked out and re-pressed for bearing changes.

Any one tried the Chris King PF30 and conversion kit #2 for 24mm spindle?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘PF30 BB with XT or XTR Cranks – Tell me Please’ is closed to new replies.