Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • peugeot van keys – spares
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

after loosing mine for 24 hours its time to get a spare made …. main stealer quoted just under 100 quid for one …..

anyone know anywhere in aberdeen/dundee that will cut me a new blade for a peugeot without the immobiliser bit ? – ill just tape the immobiliser chip under the steering column …. its insured as not having an immobiliser anyway as i didnt know it had one till after.

Candodavid
    Free Member

Try timpsons ?

trail_rat
    Free Member

did that – got a flat no we dont do those keys you need to go to a dealer. probably need an auto locksmith or something …

oh and for anyone that cares – peugeot wanted 27 odd for just obtaining the key … 35 quid for the workshop to cut and program it ( i guess they charging 1 hours labour) and then 30 for obtaining the key profile code – which they handily they do not give you in the logbook – where they give you the immobiliser code – which is nice of them !

Candodavid
    Free Member

I sell keys, mail me a picture of original, I can work the blank reference and mail you back so you can get them to order, failing that I can send the blank to you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘peugeot van keys – spares’ is closed to new replies.