Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Peugeot Partner SWB Van 2010
  • funkhouser
    Free Member

hello. Apologies i know theres already a kabillion van threads but i cant find a straight answer. im kind of in the market for a bike duties van and someone at work is selling one as per the title.

simple question is… does it fit a full bike in without removing the front wheel?

km79
    Free Member

Yes, but if you want the bike down one side you will have to turn the handlebars a bit to angle the front wheel. You should get 2 or 3 bikes in like this easily.

funkhouser
    Free Member

sweet! thanks

hainman
    Free Member

I have a Renault Kangoo maxi and its about same length,only issue is the steel bulkhead is more petruding behind the Drivers side,which means i struggle to get my mates 650 large bike in that side,easy enough to swap around to the passenger side plus i have an alu 4 bike rack that the wheels slide in,i have had four bikes in with the bars turned

handyandy
    Free Member

don’t rule out the fugly Berlingo car (I’m aware that your workmate is selling a peugot, just throwing in my 2pence).

Cheap as chips (if diesel), and can fit lots of bikes in it. I removed the rear double seat in mine (6 bolts) and manged to take 2 friends to chicksands with 2 downhill bikes and 3 4x bikes with just the front wheels removed.

funkhouser
    Free Member

thanks but has to be a van really. i work away a lot so hoping to throw the bike in the back and use it on evenings when im away, or to stop at places on the way home. bike will have to be kept in it overnight, and i dont wanna have to worry about washing it or owt.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Peugeot Partner SWB Van 2010’ is closed to new replies.