Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • Petrol money from work colleague- would you charge ?
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Have you heard about these newfangled velocipedes?

I sure have…I’m involved in the cycle industry but due to ongoing (4yrs) slip disc riding a bike is out for the forseeable future. My colleague (I’m actually his boss) also can’t ride due to injury…

thanks for all advice etc- as said its the principle not the money.

aracer
    Free Member

The thread which keeps on giving

spooky_b329

To be honest, if you are his Boss it does change the balance a bit. However, I think most people would still offer?

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

I maybe his boss but that should make no difference its principles and I’m hardly Richard Branson

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

1) When he comes in early some days, is he actually very productive or just tossing it off at the water cooler until his official start time?.
    2) Do you own the business and therefore may gain in some small way or are you the guys line manager and therefore don’t gain personally by him coming in early?.

Anyway, he’s shown his colours IMO and I would tell him to catch the bus and be in on time, no more convenient free taxi.

gobuchul
    Free Member

Journey is 7 miles through London about 35mins

I used to work in London and I didn’t know anyone who drives to work?

Are you sure you’re not Richard Branson?

The public transport coverage is so good tell him to **** himself and get the bus or tube.

martinhutch

I asked him today about contributing, he actually thought I was joking and that I benefited him coming in early some days

Brass. Neck.

Cheeky pisstaker, that one.

chakaping
    Free Member

Update please.

Is he paying his way or getting the bus now?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Sack him. Sorted.

legend
    Free Member

When is his annual performance appraisal?

Junkyard
    Free Member

the very least that should happen is they offer to contribute

If i was getting the lift i would pay if i was giving the lift and got no offers and then a knock back then i would start forgetting to pick them up and then bollock them for being late 😈

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘Petrol money from work colleague- would you charge ?’ is closed to new replies.