Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Pet food buyers ……. Fetch!
  • sharkbait
    Free Member

Fed up with making the trip to our ‘local’ pet shop to pay loads for James Welbeloved (I know… cheaper dog foods are available).

So I tried Zooplus after reading about it here. T’was OK – much cheaper but had to wait about 3 days before it arrived.
    Just found Fetch, basically the same price as Zooplus but with free next day delivery and you can chose an hour delivery slot (unlike Zooplus who don’t seem to dispatch same day nor do next day delivery).

Ocado company so should be reasonably slick.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Yeah, we use them all the time. Pet stuff comes with Ocado shopping. No probs other than bags of stuff coming packages in bigger bags. 🙂 They take all bags back for recycling though.

dovebiker

We also buy stuff from Fetch, but still buy UK-made petfood from Zooplus because it’s cheaper than we can get in the UK.

loddrik
    Free Member

My dog eats aldi stuff and luckily is reasonably content with it.

johndoh
    Free Member

I use Zooplus as I have always found them the cheapest and it doesn’t take much forward-planning to ensure we don’t run out. And if we did* run out, we could easily make up a meal she’d like (prefer) to her usual Royal Canin Medium Dog biscuits.

*We wouldn’t

sharkbait
    Free Member

I use Zooplus as I have always found them the cheapest and it doesn’t take much forward-planning to ensure we don’t run out.

Fair enough… we do run out (cos I’m useless) and I actually like to know when stuff going to arrive!

somafunk

I use Tails dog food for my dog, get a delivery of tailored dog food once a month and its very easy to delay an order if i still have food left over

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Pet food buyers ……. Fetch!’ is closed to new replies.