Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Perth (WA) Division STW'er Easter Weekend Pub meet?
  • one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Right you lot down under, there’s previously been much bitching about the rubbish beer and evil pea gravel and talk of a STW southern division meet up for riding or beer (mostly beer).

I hereby venture that as we have four days to try and accommodate it there should be a STW Southern Division meet at say Little Creatures Brewery? (or another ‘ale’ pub of note!).

What say you?!

Marmoset
    Free Member

Clearly I didn’t notice this earlier! I’m up for a beer some time 🙂 There’s not been a lot of WA talk on here lately..

haroldfinch
    Free Member

Likewise! Thanks for the bump.

One_Happy_Hippy: Were you left at the pub by yourself?

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

I seem to recall bicycling and alcohol but its all a bit hazy!

I’m off back out to site next week but always keel for beer! 😀

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Only just spotted this.

I work weekends so a Thursday is probs best for me (Friday is Daddy duties). If I’m on an early I’m usually back home from Rocko around 4pm. Takes me about 10 mins to cycle from Spearwood to Little C’s.

Giz a shout and I’ll endevour to wipe the dust off my bike and pop down. (sad but just don’t have the time to ride much these days 🙁 )

neilco
    Free Member

So, I’m a little late to the party, but… After lots of advice, I start in Perth next Saturday. Wife, kid and bikes follow later, but always happy to meet for a beer. If there’s a part II, count me in. Cheers, Neil.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Perth (WA) Division STW'er Easter Weekend Pub meet?’ is closed to new replies.