Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Perth Fair City Enduro
  • nicnag
    Free Member

Another enduro newbie here, in fact first time I’ve gone off piste so found it a real baptism of fire. Lost count of the number of times I came off…all in super slow motion so no damage done.
    Some of the chutes I just bottled completely and walked/slid down so was very very slow, but managed to complete all stages, which I was impressed with as stage 1 had me thinking I was so out of my depth I’d just head home early and write the event off.
    Didn’t see any untoward behavior (excluding my appalling line choices), although there were some groups out who were very vocal but more with each other than strangers.
    Anyways, will be back next year to beat my times, which shouldn’t be too hard.

Also doing the Falkirk funduro and hoping I’ll be able to stay on the bike a bit more!!

tressprincess
    Free Member

I saw the guy on the ebike at the event and initially thought it was a bit strange myself, but he defo wasn’t competing, no number board on the bike and didn’t appear to have a timing chip. I think it’s great that young riders can be chaperoned, can’t understand why people have to be abusive as he was just supporting his kid, shocking…

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘Perth Fair City Enduro’ is closed to new replies.