Viewing 18 posts - 81 through 98 (of 98 total)
  • Personalized registrations
  • donsimon
    Free Member

I haven’t seen any vanity plates on French cars. I’d also miss the nuances if a plate was a vanity plate too of course. Do they exist? (Also have they changed the system in the last few years…to the department number on the side of the plate, then letters, numbers and letters, or somsuch?)

No vanity plates in Spain, which was quite refreshing. This did leave the nobbers with a dilema when demonstating their wealth and stupidity. Having said that my plate did have my initials in it. Is this a vanity plate?

charlierevell
    Free Member

Dibbs – Member
    The Madison (Shimano) rep for our area used to have an A4 with A4 XTR.

He still does Dibbs…. but hes got an S4 now! Cant imagine you’d want to put many miles on it tho!

beanieripper
    Free Member

they are sh1t, all of em, stink like the fumes of an 80s ferrari, makes you look like you got a small winky…very sad indeed

mbydmt
    Free Member

My favourite is a guy from my old gym…
    ‘H3NCH’ (Hench i.e. large muscular build) on a blacked out Range Rover owned by a brick outhouse sized guy who worked out at the gym.

rocketman
    Free Member

Have seen a couple more this week

HT10 NLY spaced to HT 1 ONLY on an Audi TT. A dig at convertible TTs who knows?
    YE10 AKE spaced to YE1 OAKE presumably some sort of pub Ye Olde Oak I dunno 😆

rocketman
    Free Member

Sorry to dig this up but a girl at work is buying HU62 TLC

HUGS TLC!

*sticks fingers down throat*

🙂

dc11
    Free Member

There’s a drain company close to me with T11RDS. Lovely eh.

fervouredimage
    Free Member

Saw a blinder of one the other day.

Can’t remember what it was though.

donsimon
    Free Member

*sticks fingers down throat*

Sorry, I read that as “2tick2 fin6er2 down throat”. 😕

monkey_boy
    Free Member

vanity plates… i like that.

each to their own 😉 but i hate the things to be honest unless they are on a shit hot cool car, it is just willy waving to be honest but the funniest ones are the cheopo ones that mean **** all and the only reason the person has bought them is to hide the age of the car.

crispo
    Free Member

I dont get how some people seem to get so annoyed by them?

psling
    Free Member

There’s a Range Rover in our area V1RGN.

I have a Reg No. which I transfer when I change vehicles. It’s not particularly obvious except to those that know me. I like it.

EDIT: And no, it’s not FAT80Y 8)

donsimon
    Free Member

I dont get how some people seem to get so annoyed by them?

I don’t see how you can be bothered enopugh to post telling us how you don’t get something, therefore wasting everyone’s time. I guess you must be new in these parts. 😀

steveh

A mate of mine while working for Ford in essex but a new Fiesta with the reg s6 boy, always made me smile.

Dickyboy

Saw a Porsche ragging it around town last year with ST07LEN on it which I thought was quite entertaining.

snaps
    Free Member

A mates father Anthony Frisby has an old Granada with AFR158Y on it, but most do look a bit sad.

smiththemainman
    Free Member

2% cool, 98% vermin plates!!

elzorillo
    Free Member

Pal of mine did it the other way around.. bought loads of number plates all with the same initials then changed his company name to match the plates.

Viewing 18 posts - 81 through 98 (of 98 total)

The topic ‘Personalized registrations’ is closed to new replies.