• This topic has 83 replies, 45 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by hora.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 84 total)
  • Personality types that make you want to tear you hair out…
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Those that have been on a little journey of self discovery and then preach their new wisdom to you.

WTF is ‘self-discovery’ anyway? Onanism?

AndyP
    Free Member

*with* prostate massage.

camo16
    Free Member

Onanism is only classified as self-discovery if you’re thinking about yourself for all 20 seconds… I’m told.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

20 seconds

That includes undoing your trousers, right?

camo16
    Free Member

Yup, and wipe-age. 😳

arrpee
    Free Member

Those with an inflated sense of entitlement.

And:

Not strictly speaking a personality type, but somewhat related to the OP’s gripe: anyone with a faint whiff of crystals about them.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Haha… I was going to add something about ‘crystals’ and reiki massage.

molgrips
    Free Member

Exercise freaks.

Oh.. wait…

arrpee
    Free Member

Yes, essentially anyone whose belief system is based upon subscribing to anything which makes them feel good about themselves.

Y’know, says things like “Everything happens for a reason”.

*SLAP*

binners

People who will talk about doing something. Endlessly. In every tiny minute detail. Instead of actually doing anything! JUST GET ON WITH IT FFS!!!!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

4Cough Molly! I’ve cut back to one session a day and have started smoking instead.

climbingkev
    Free Member

Most likely all those about to appear on tonight’s apprentice.

Self discovery types, as above. Especially when all they really discovered was the ability to smash daddy’s credit card, whilst travelling the globe to “find themselves”.

iDave
    Free Member

people

uselesshippy
    Free Member

God squad.
    Or the ones that insist on telling me about it anway.
    I really don’t care…

Harry_the_Spider

People who have to contribute to every conversation in the office even if they have nothing to say.

aracer
    Free Member

People who complain that other people aren’t answering their questions (or that the answers aren’t meaningful) because they don’t like the answer they’ve been given…

jfletch
    Free Member

Wet, pathetic, overly passive and easily offended people – Grow a pair.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Most people that have recently discovered themselves are a little wet and pathetic. Just ******* get on with it you introspective *****.

Maybe iDave is right.

emsz
    Free Member

LoLing, mate of sara’s is well into all that dream interpretation and cystal stuff. It’s quite interesting but she is a little bit intense, bless

D0NK

People who will talk about doing something. Endlessly. In every tiny minute detail. Instead of actually doing anything! JUST GET ON WITH IT FFS!!!!

does this include people talking about football/rugby/cricket/insert armchair sport who’ve never been near a pitch since they were 12? STW*?

*I know some freaks on here occasionally ride but there’s not many of them.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

It’s quite interesting

Careful emsz… she’ll turn you! Please say you haven’t starting buying purple stuff.

loum
    Free Member

surprised nobody’s mentioned

‘middle class whiney cockbags.’

crispedwheel
    Free Member

attention seekers

project
    Free Member

anyone who believes a man in a funy hat is right on everything everytime.

Oh and theres a whole programe about annoying personality types tonight, BBC1 21.00.
    Its called THE APPRENTICE.

emsz
    Free Member

Yeti, you’d like her, she dresses like a slut most of the time, leopard print skirts, 5 inch FM heels. 😆

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Roadies. It’s a disability I suppose, and not a personality type though.

philconsequence
    Free Member

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

People who won’t answer questions but keep insisting they have 🙂

bobfromkansas
    Free Member

People who can’t accept that they are wrong. 😀

binners

Emsz – is she….

bobfromkansas
    Free Member

Would. 😳

plumber
    Free Member

Women

hilldodger
    Free Member

people who confuse dogged repetition with intelligent discussion 😉

Mattie_H
    Free Member

Compulsive attention seekers.

MSP

hilldodger – Member

people who confuse dogged repetition with intelligent discussion

So you keep saying!

tazzymtb

any sort of evangelical zealot of any persuasion. Doesn’t matter if it’s about politics, god, exercise, diet, one particular riding style etc..

ecobuffoons who insist that we are “killing the planet”. we’re not, the planet couldn’t give a flying toss. the most we’ll do is make it un-inhabitable for humans and die off as a species, which isn’t a bad thing. There have been far bigger climatic changes than we could ever contribute to, and there will be again well after we’ve all left

oh and those who seek constant approval

In fact I’ll just got with a simple ” I hate everyone” it’s much easier and closer to the truth 😀

People who incessantly talk about themselves, or some other crap that they think you want to hear, then when you attempt some input they are clearly not interested/listening and butt in again at the earliest opportunity. I find these people are usually full of shit to boot.

yunki
    Free Member

I can’t stand pillocks or wallies

singletrackmind

People who ‘gush’ or are massively over enthusiastic . The ones who ask a string of four or five questions in a row, without waiting for you to answer the first one .
    “Hi there! How are you? , Did you have a good day ?, Where did you end up going?, What time did you get back?.”
    Any reply is then met with a set of superlatives like ” wow , how fabulous” , ” that sounds amazing”
    I only went for a massive poo.

Hohum
    Free Member

Big-headed, arrogant, bigoted attention seekers.

I would have thought that some “self-discovery” actually comes from having overcoming adversity/illness, so is not all bad.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘Personality types that make you want to tear you hair out…’ is closed to new replies.