Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • PerkBox – motivational or replacement for bonus?
  • london_lady
    Free Member

I am looking at motivational ideas for staff and PerkBox came up – does anyone use it at their work? If so do you consider it a reward and motivational or is it just a replacement for a financial bonus? Just interested in peoples views on it……

orangespyderman

Dafuk is a perkbox? A place to keep your perks?

Cougar

Is Google down?

I’ve never seen Perkbox but we use something similar (we’ve actually just changed to a different scheme). TBH I don’t see a vast amount of value over the Topcashback / QuidCo / Hot UK Deals etc sites that you get for free.

orangespyderman

Is Google down?

😐

They have a customer happiness & operations executive. and a large number of them appear to have very smug grins. “Meet the experts in happiness”. Right.

Maybe try https://www.poochperks.com/product/pennywise-pooch-small/ instead. I’m sure they don’t have a “Dog Happiness Executive”

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

There was something similar at work, although most of the perks were things you could get anyway if you looked. Like theme park tickets for comparable prices to tesco voucher prices, money off your shopping but only about the same as you’d have got through a cashback site.

But it took effort, not many people can be bothered to save a fiver off a weekly shop in return for filling out online forms and paying for it in advance to get the vouchers.

It was a nice to have for those that used it. To everyone else it was just part of the background noise of faux ‘perks’ of the job, which the company probably got kickbacks for rather than anything they were shelling out of their own pockets for. Along with “training courses” which were just suppliers sales reps talking about their products.

brassneck

DOn’t know Perkbox, but some of those schemes can work out OK – got my best discount off Apple kit by buying bulk PC World vouchers (@18% off or something) and buying an iPad with them.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘PerkBox – motivational or replacement for bonus?’ is closed to new replies.