Viewing 5 posts - 241 through 245 (of 245 total)
  • Pepper spray for aggressive dogs?
  • aracer
    Free Member

Fixed

Cletus
    Free Member

Aracer – that works for me. Maybe a sensor to detect unbagged poops could be added.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Breed specific legislation is bollox. Ask anyone who works with dogs, whatever the capacity.

I’ve seen 1st hand evidence of this in a rescue centre.

I’ve seen bear eating rotties roll on there back for a tummy rub, I’ve seen pit bulls go giddy after a tennis ball & wriggle like a mad thing when their ears are scratched, I’ve seen nippy & aggressive toy dogs go for handlers & psychotic pure breeds lunge at anything that comes with 50 feet.
    (None of this is made up – it’s just an average day in an inner city rescue centre.)

It isn’t the dog that’s the problem, it’s the environment it’s kept in.

There is no doubt that there is unnecessary conflict between pet owners & those who chose not to, but the way forward isn’t this poorly thought out piece of legislation!

Have a read & find out why:

BATTERSEA
    RSPCA
    KENNEL CLUB

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Let sleeping dogs lie 😆

Loopy **** owners get out there campaigning for your pets legal status to be equal with humans, higher is what you really want! They got #cuteface #doeeyes #simpleneeds #easiertodealwiththanrealkids, it’s only fair. They never bit anyone before! All the responsible dog owners yet so many people have heard the phrase “he/she has never bit anyone before” makes you think eh.

skydragon
    Free Member

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/19/young-boy-killed-after-being-attacked-by-pet-dog-in-essex/

Tragic, absolutely tragic. Makes me so **** angry that this can happen in 2016 in UK.

I listened to a radio report about the incident whilst out in the car and a woman being interviewed said she heard screams that sounded ‘like an animal being tortured’ (I guess she didn’t realise at the time that’s what a three year old human sounds like when being torn to bits by a dog).

Again, very different circumstances, but another human killed by a dog in UK.

interesting to see the graph in the article below showing the increase in hospital admissions in UK due to dog bites, over recent years.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-37129134

Viewing 5 posts - 241 through 245 (of 245 total)

The topic ‘Pepper spray for aggressive dogs?’ is closed to new replies.