• This topic has 16 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Bez.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • People who walk on the road rather than the pavement!
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

I know the pavements are slippy, I’ve been out and about myself today, but ffs please watch out for the big tin boxes that take some stopping whilst you walk in the **** road!!!!

mrmo
    Free Member

or maybe as the LICENCED car driver you should be paying attention to those around you, who because councils can’t be arsed to make pavements safe do the only sensible thing and walk on the road?

It is slippy, pedestrians will be on the road, adapt….

Bez

mrmo +1

If your tin box takes some stopping then prepare for it.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Oh yeah of course it’s my fault when 4 lads are walking 2 abreast in the road because they’ve got stupid **** shoes on and there’s a car coming the other way! So what do I do o driving gods of stw, swerve and hit the oncoming car? I was aware, hence they didn’t end up on the bonnet!

Drac

+1 to both. There are some idiots who will step off in front of cars when conditions are crap but drivers should also take care.

wwaswas

Stop in the distance you can see to be clear.

CountZero

wwaswas – Member
    Stop in the distance you can see to be clear.

…except when that distance is halved by some halfwit stepping into the road without bothering to look.

wwaswas

I agree CZ, in this case if seems they were already in the road but inconveniently so

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Immagonna give mrmo the benefit of the doubt here and assume he’s missed some smiley faces or winker faces or something.

RichPenny
    Free Member

Genuinely nowhere near as annoying as people who drive onto or across pavements.

ITS MY **** RIGHT OF WAY YOU SELFISH PRICK
    I

tazzymtb

pedestrians have the right of way over vehicles if in the road….get over it sweetcheeks 😀

wrightyson
    Free Member

Like this 😳 Dd?
    Number two, wannabe one direction boy actually stepped out around his mate. Also as they were walking towards me does that not make it worse as they could see me approaching, to add to that its quite a tight spot of road coming out of the town. However I’m clearly an Audi driving **** in mr mo’s opinion but I would gladly like to put him right on that opinion 😉

ell_tell
    Free Member

It annoys me even more when they do it on a bright sunny day. But I think it must be a welsh thing local to where I live.

RichPenny
    Free Member

However I’m clearly an Audi driving **** in mr mo’s opinion but I would gladly like to put him right on that opinion

You don’t have an Audi?

😉

wrightyson
    Free Member

Bingo!! 😆

wrightyson
    Free Member

Who removed mr mo’s post. Was that you Drac? I’m a sensitive soul but I reckon I’d have still slept ok after being called those nasty words 8)

Bez

I assume we’re talking about snow here, and I also assume that since you’re blaming their inappropriate footwear for them not being able to safely use the pavement, then you’ve ensured you’ve not made a similar mistake by forgetting to fit winter tyres?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘People who walk on the road rather than the pavement!’ is closed to new replies.