Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • PenTrackWorld
  • one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Seeing as you lot seem to have a reasonable breadth of knowledge for recommendations for a wide range of stuff today’s query is pens:

Our office appears to do a great line of cheap, crap, scratchy biro-a-likes.

I want a decent rollerball type thing that is nice enough to make sure I actually keep hold if it but not mega-bucks so it’s not instantly half inched off my desk (you can’t trust those civil and structural engineers).

Only looking at the £20-30 mark so still a Parker or something similar?

Ta.

onewheelgood

Take a look at Cult Pens

aP
    Free Member

I have a Kaweco Sport rollerball which is not too upsettingly expensive if it gets half-inched, but also distinctive enough that it can be retrieved from the half-incher.
    For general writing I use a Graf von Faber-Castell Guilloche fountain pen which is outside your parameter envelope… and I still sometimes have to smack people who want to write with it!

Drac

Never accept expensive imitations.

onewheelgood

Drac, I see your Uniball and raise you a G-Tec-C4

prawny

I’ve got a nice Lamy Safari one, doesn’t look much so has never been stolen, writes quite nicely, but I prefer a FP so don’t use it too much.

Drac

Too fine for me onewheel.

redthunder
    Free Member

Parker Arrow Jotter is quite nice. (SAGA Version)
    Lamy ABC Fountain Pen and a bottle of Quick.
    UNI Kura Toga

ourmaninthenorth
    SaxonRider

Drac, I see your Uniball and raise you a G-Tec-C4

Nope. I’m with Drac on this one. I far prefer the feel of the uni-ball. It’s both more substantial in the hand, and slightly less fine on paper.

molgrips
    Free Member

Oh God, here we go….

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Pilot G2.

Daffy

Foray Liquid Fine Pt are very nice.

Personally, for my own (non-stolen pens), I use G-Tec C4s

cranberry
    Free Member

Uniball pens seem to run for ever and ever. The micro has a nice fine line as well.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘PenTrackWorld’ is closed to new replies.