Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Pentlands saturday morning ride still happen?
  • V8_shin_print
    Free Member

i have only been along a few times in the last few years but was wondering if anyone was about tomorrow? I checked mtb_scotland but didn’t see anything there.
    Mark

AlasdairMc

Mark,

Too bad, you missed a decent ride last weekend through the Pentlands from Balerno.

Unsure if anyone is out tomorrow, I wish I could make it as the weather is great at the moment.

al

13thfloormonk

I’ve been tagging along with the uni club of late, always good fun.

Also, edinburgh road club leave from the bottom of Bonaly at about 10 i think, last time i was out with them it was quite a big group, good riders too.

Stu

Not sure if anyone from Uni club will be out as a lot are at the Student Champs. I’ll find out though and post back.

ERC meet on Westgarth Avenue, near tennis courts IIRC.

V8_shin_print
    Free Member

I think it is road club i have been out with a few times, they meet at westgarth avenue, colington, is that the same ride?

V8_shin_print
    Free Member

Stu,
    Any idea of how to get hold of someone from ERC to see if they are heading out tomorrow?
    cheers
    Mark

Stu

Its on their calender here so would have thought so.

Or drop Stu_N of these parts an email as he’ll know for sure.

cynic-al
    Free Member

check out their website

kevonakona
    Free Member

We’re heading out for an easy run of GT black/red/add-ons. 10am start bottom carpark. Open invites.

V8_shin_print
    Free Member

Thanks, did realise they were organised with calendars and everything!

kev – thanks for the offer, but the car is knackered, hence staying local tomorrow. (I will also have plenty of time to get clean in time for the rugby!)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Pentlands saturday morning ride still happen?’ is closed to new replies.