Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Pentlands Group Midweek Night Rides – Anything Going?
  • wanmankylung
    Free Member

Are there any regular mid week night rides in the Pentlands still going?

honeybadgerx

Me and a few mates tend to ride glentress on a Friday eve, sometimes pentlands. Pace is strictly pootle, generally involving chips in Peebles after. You’re welcome to join us if you fancy it.

13thfloormonk

Just bumping this in the hope something regular gets organised in case I buy that Superfly I’m so very tempted by 8)

Had a hike in the Pentlands the other week, reminded me of just how much singletrack there is up there, you don’t even need to head far into the hills.

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Honeybadgerx – thanks for the offer, but I can’t do Fridays unfortunately.

Mondays and Thursday nights are good for me if anyone else is interested in getting a ride together.

jimmy

I’d be keen but reliability isn’t my strongest point. And I’d be starting from Flotterstone side.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Saturday 31st October I’m dropping the wife off at the bake show at the showground, meaning I have a few hours to ride the pentlands.

Any takers in showing me aboot?.

Northwind

We used to do pretty regular wednesday rides but we just lost momentum I think. I’d be up for it some weeks, though.

Anyone know where my lights are?

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I’ll probably taper off to once in a blue moon over the winter. If we get a cold enough spell to freeze the mud solid then I’ll be all over it.

debaser

I’m up for some Pentland rides over the winter. Definitely up for something while this ridge of high pressure is attempting to hang on anyway.

Nobeerinthefridge
    you offered me a guide around the west when I was asking about the riding near Prestwick a while back. Would be rude not to return the favour. I stay on the Currie/Balerno side of the Pentlands and should be free that Saturday. Email is in my profile.

bothybiker
    Free Member

I’d be keen for some pentlands riding! I would struggle to commit to every week but a few evenings a month would be manageable.
    I’d be heading out along canal/water of leith to get there.

jodafett

[/quoteI’d be keen for some pentlands riding! I would struggle to commit to every week but a few evenings a month would be manageable.
    I’d be heading out along canal/water of leith to get there.

Same here. I could manage random Mon/Tues or Thurs. My wife works late so I can’t commit to a regular thing.

13thfloormonk

Might be the proud owner of a Trek Superfly by the end of November, will be up for some Tuesday/Thursday singletrack then 8)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Pentlands Group Midweek Night Rides – Anything Going?’ is closed to new replies.