Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Pentland riders.
  • sharki
    Free Member

Last night i lost my Endura Stingray glasses, (with orange tint lenses)

Mark said he recalled seeing them on the landrover track near warklaw hill before kinleith and poets.

If anyone goes that way and sees them, could they grab them and let me know.

Not fussed if the lenses are damaged as i got two sets of them from previous losses.
    —————————————————-
    Also, i hope that lady rider who lost her friend near the top of poets found her ok. 🙁

Thanks.

kennyp
    Free Member

Might be up that way on Saturday. I’ll keep an eye out.

sharki
    Free Member

cheers! 🙂

coastkid
    Free Member

those girls met up on the climb up to the gate where we regrouped Sharki,
    passed us like we were going backwards 😆
    hope you find your shades 😮

sharki
    Free Member

I’d of pwned them with my whiskey breath and passed them like they were standing, if i was there an not riding poets that is.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

we need to change our meeting place. every week there is a younger faster and better looking group meet in the same place. and they are all lassies!

chriswilk
    Free Member

cummute that way sometimes, I’ll keep an eye out

poly
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member

we need to change our meeting place. every week there is a younger faster and better looking group meet in the same place. and they are all lassies!
    And you want to change your meeting place – sounds like you are advertising for members!

simply_oli_y
    Free Member

I saw you all waiting on Wednesday as i drove down from bonaly. Far too many! on the girls note. That’ll be the hervelo women’s club.

robgarrioch

Will also look closely if up around there at the weekend.

Stingray

Can I just add…

Stingraaaaaaaay; Stingray! ba-da-ba-bap baa-bap

(Remember? It was like Team America without the swearing, puppet pron or knowing satire)

:mrgreen:

sharki
    Free Member

I saw you drive by Oli, shouted at you but i guess the thumping tunes in the landie drowned out my soft southern voice.

We had Hervelo with us at Bonaly, the other two i think weren’t part of the group.

TJ, everyones younger/fitter than us old boys.

bigjim

My girlfriend’s always complaining about you slowcoaches holding up their wednesday rides ;o)

sharki
    Free Member

In all the weds night rides i’ve gone to, dispite the Ladies meeting at the same place, we never meet them on the trails.
    I suspect they are in the pub/bingo/dogging spots.
    Roll on next week, when we stalk them from a far, to reveal the truth of where they go.

jimmy

Bugger, saw them on Wednesday too but assumed they were… well, didn’t assume anything but when I went to stop I had a fast-approaching, well-lit herd of buffalo bikers bearing down on me. So I carried on regardless.

Sorry!

bigjim

Ah sharki I thought there must be foul play! That explains these empty cans of spray on mud.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Pentland riders.’ is closed to new replies.