Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Peep Show
  • IHN

Being at the cutting edge of popular culture as I am, I’ve just starting watching Peep Show on the Virgin On Demand service.

Isn’t it blinking brilliant?

epo-aholic
    Free Member

the first 3 series were excellent but the quality has dropped off since channel 4 through money at it due to its success.

enjoy!

tomzo
    Free Member

One of the best comedy series out there!

djglover
    Free Member

Dear Channel 4,

I just thought I’d write to you to let you know that I found your new sitcom pleasingly humerous.

Yours

IHN
    behind the times

IHN

Oi!

kinda666
    Free Member

Peep show is genius

Junkyard
    Free Member

just got into this for same reason (behind the times)and I have seen them live .. very funny

alpin
    Free Member

when is the next sereis? started already?

i can only watch what people post up on youtube and the like. can’t get 4on demand when outside the uk….

MinishMan
    Free Member

My favourite TV program. I don’t watch TV much at all, but peep show is quality. Just everything that happens is funny, becuase it’s true!

Theme tune after series 1 is much better tho, and nice that they still use the original for the scene cuts.

alwyn
    Free Member

My favorite show at the moment. Does anyone know if they will do another series?

Swiftacular
    Free Member

I think the difference from the last series is some of the set-pieces were wildly outlandish, rather than just excruciatingly painful to watch. Thought the wedding episode was class.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Peep Show’ is closed to new replies.