Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Pedal On are well worth a try.
  • Matt24k
    Free Member

I am as guilty as many others of just using the big players when it comes to on line bike bits shopping so I thought I’d remind myself and others that it’s always worth checking out some of the less well known shops.
    I have used Pedal On a few times and the speed on delivery is what we expect but often don’t receive from the big players. Their prices are competitive and they stock different brands.
    I know it is not the STW norm to praise retailers so I expect a good flaming 🙂
    I have absolutely no connection with Pedal On other than being a very satisfied customer.

wobbliscott
    Free Member

I’ve only used them once to purchase my Cannondale Flash Alloy and they were very good. Answered emails quickly and delivery of the bike itself was very quick. I’d use them again.

localhero94
    Free Member

I was in there yesterday picking up a new roadie. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff, and if you’re buying a new bike the ‘podium points’ thing they do means lots of accessories to take home as well. (no connection either!)

SilentSparky
    Free Member

Its my LBS, buy the odd thing from there as well as a bit of servicing. Friendly staff and always had good service.

rickon
    Free Member

Bought my road bike on the c2w scheme from Pedalon, they were the most helpful chaps I’ve spoken to in a bike shop. Talked me through everything, and held onto the bike for 3 weeks for me too, even though it was sat in the shop.

santacruzsi
    Free Member

Got my c2w bike from them really pleased with their service and help!

twoniner
    Free Member

Can’t fault them either, bought a Gary Fisher off them a few years back and they were brilliant. As above the podium points are mint, got a right bag of swag with the bike!

daftvader
    Free Member

My (almost) lbs. Got my cannondale synapse from there and will be getting my new fs from there soon. Good staff and great coffee!

chojin
    Free Member

I’ve used them before – great guys, would recommend.

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Only live a few miles away and have a good stock of stuff and on line pricing is also good.

Marin
    Free Member

Bought a bike off them last year, great price and service.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Pedal On are well worth a try.’ is closed to new replies.