Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Peaty's bike bonanza, any experience?
  • dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Afternoon all

I’m currently in the process of selling a couple of my old bikes. (or rather summoning up the courage to)

Any one got any experience of what that there bike bonanza is like for selling? I’m aware I’m going to be upset by what my old tech bike brings vs what I think it’s worth where ever I sell it, but I’m wondering if I’m likely to have any luck there, rather than eBay as the cost of a stall and trip to Sheffield is significantly lower than eBay fees. Or is it largely just a bike themed car boot where I’ll get a hundred people offering a couple of pounds for something with three figures on the price tag.

Cheers

Onzadog
    Free Member

Good question, I’d be interested to know as well. I have xt chainsets, hope brakes, Fox forx, Thomson posts etc to shift so want a fair price for them, plus I’d need to cover the £25 per table fee.

Tracey

We went last year and are going again this year. We sold some stuff, Abigale bought some stuff and we took some stuff back home. At the end of the day we made a bit of money and hopefully someone is getting some use out of what was stuck in the back of our garage.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Peaty's bike bonanza, any experience?’ is closed to new replies.