Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Peaks ride 29th May
  • beefy

A bunch of "a bit too keen" mates of mine (and me) are having a big ass epic monster sucking mother of a ride in t'peaks on the 29th of May.

Just extending the offer to anyone else interested, think it's going to be a cut gate and doctors gate and some more and a bit more sort of ride.

No firm plans yet, but should be fun the idea being to have a huge all day ride which leaves you crying in your car at the end.

Not selling this very well am I?

robdob
    Free Member

Not really.

robdob
    Free Member

Actually it'll probably be good but tales of 6hr Peaks Pootles may have put people off!! I think Pook tried to kill people with exhaustion on the last one…

monksie
    Free Member

I'm interested. I can do most speeds and I'm local'ish so I know my way round. I don't have a car though so I won't be able to join you in your car crying thing :-).
    It's a couple of days before I go to NZ so hopefully it'll help me sleep on the planes.
    Can I get an idea of the starting location please? I'm good for all start points except for south of Buxton or Langsett. I can get as far south as Buxton by train but a Cut Gate start means a train to Sheffield and then ride to the start which would be horrible.
    I'll see if a mate fancies it as well. He can do ALL speeds.

Pook

i didn't try to kill anyone – the 40mph wind did that. There'll be another one soonish. monksie, get a train to bamford. the cut gate start isn't so far then

beefy

Ok, monksie, once we have sorted a route, will let you know. Pook, you are more than welcome to join us!

monksie
    Free Member

Lovely. Thanks muchly.

beefy

Monksie, sorry but the location has changed somewhat, to swaledale.

Sorry!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Peaks ride 29th May’ is closed to new replies.