• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by FOG.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Peak District this weekend?
  • Mowgli
    Free Member

Anyone able to hazard a guess at the muddyness likely for this weekend? The weather forecast looks great, but I’m not sure how much it’s rained this week. I heard last weekend it was dreadful. Is the Dales likely to have held up any better?

Cheers!

gasyz
    Free Member

I was up there last friday.did a 50k loop from Hope over to Edale and Ladybower,conditions where Gr8 :mrgreen:

nomakoman
    Free Member

Im going tuesday, met office says its gonna be wet and wild……might get some mtbing in too 😉

Carax
    Free Member

It has not rained much this week -although the muddy bits have not dried out much. Rain forecast tonight.

Forecast for 2morrow looks good so worth a trip out.

banks
    Free Member

The same as it always is. Muddy. Peaks hold up a lot better it seems. It’s also gone quite warm :-/

tinman66
    Free Member

I was up at Stanage / Redmire on Wednesday and apart from a few big puddles and a howling wind the trails were spot on.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Just finished ladybower, hagg farm, Roman road, beast, screaming mile. All fine. Thinking of classic edale tomorrow but if devils elbow is okay, might do Stanage.

Mowgli
    Free Member

Thanks for the info guys. Maybe see some of you on the trails tomorrow.

bikeind
    Free Member

i will be doing a loop too,broken road,chapel gate,up jacobs,back round mt famine etc and back down the broken road for the drops 😛

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Anyone riding from hope around 9ish?

FOG

Rushup Edge was an even bigger swamp this week!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Peak District this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.