Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • PDC World Championships
  • Jamie
    Free Member

Anyone watching? What a finish from the young German, Max Hopp!

You know it’s Xmas, when it’s darts 8)

centralscrutinizer
    Free Member

I love the darts. One of the best things about Christmas these days. A tungsten yuletide treat.

Baron_von_drais
    Free Member

I love watching the darts. It’s only Christmas when the darts starts.

muggomagic

darts is an amazing game. Good luck to The Bullit. It’d be good to see the current BDO champ go a long way in this years PDC world champs.

theotherjonv

Every night I’ve promised myself I’m not staying up to watch it. Every night so far, I’ve failed in that promise.

Compelling, did anyone see the Fry/Waddell documentary a couple of nights back?

Junkyard
    Free Member

When Alexander of Macedonia was 33, he cried salt tears because there were no more worlds to conquer….. Bristow’s only 27.

smiththemainman
    Free Member

“Kings throwing really well, the only doubt is his fitness” only in darts!! Do love it though!!!

theotherjonv

How can two world class players play that shit, and yet turn in a fantastic match like that?

Barney vs Lewis

Baron_von_drais
    Free Member

How can two world class players play that shit, and yet turn in a fantastic match like that?

Barney vs Lewis

Like watching pub darts at times but very entertaining.

nasher
    Free Member

I don’t follow darts, I don’t even know who the main players are…but I can spend hours watching it… not many games where you are rooting for either player…

Tom-B
    Free Member

If I had my way, all darts players would be required to be equally as pissed up as Anthony Fleet prior to playing…….what a fine athletic specimen he cuts

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘PDC World Championships’ is closed to new replies.