Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • PC fps games – which?
  • redthunder
    Free Member

Games win.biz

Abandonware 🙂

uphillcursing
    Free Member

Thanks to whoever recommended Metro 2033.
    Lost 2 days to the game and have just got the novel on Kindle. Love it, the station Artyom lives at was my local one twenty years ago.
    STW, always comes up trumps!

BenjiM

I’m surprised no mentions of Specs ops the line (OK it’s third person) But it’s got a good story line, it’s a modern military shooter, great playability and looks good too. £20 on Steam at the moment but I’m pretty sure I got it for a tenner a while ago, so it’ll probably come round in an offer of sorts at some point in the near future.

molgrips
    Free Member

Do we use a mouse these days or an xbox controller and a big tv?

Lifer
    Free Member

Spec Ops is brilliant, it makes you do awful things and then guilt trips you after.

hatter

Oh christ, Spec Ops: the line. that one dives straight down the rabbithole.

As above, not an FPS, but a game that takes familiar “america **** yeah!” be the hero fantasy tropes and tears them up in your face in the most savage way imaginable.

The gameplay is solid but unremarkable, the narrative is something else.

BiscuitPowered
    Free Member

Xbox controller for fps?

Like riding a technical trail while wearing boxing gloves and scuba flippers.

weatheredwannabe
    Free Member
    hatter

Yup, keyboard and mouse all the way for FPS, for beat-em ups, for 3rd person (Dark Souls, Metal Gear, Assasins Creed etc) though, controller is king.

torsoinalake
    Free Member

I like using an XBox controller. My shoulder and hand are gimped up enough from using a mouse at work all day.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘PC fps games – which?’ is closed to new replies.