Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • pc doom,mouse/keyboard. awesome :-D
  • racefaceec90

after saying on here,that i would be playing all the doom games before skyrim (well ultimate doom,doom2 hell on earth,final doom,doom 3).i have been blown away by using the mouse/keyboard.as all my previous doom experiences have been on consoles,it’s like a revelation i tells ya 😀 it’s just so quick to turn/aim at enemies that it’s just great fun.admittedly have had a lot more problems when trying to play other games with the keyboard/mouse,but for the first doom games it is perfecto 😉 sorry to put another gaming post up,but i just had to share my thoughts (as i know you just cannot wait for yet another gaming thread from me 😉 p.s the doom games might slightly be on the back burner at the moment,as have been playing arkham city (awesome),oh and the ending is quite a shock 😯

RustyMac

PAUSE

look out window – Is it dry?

Go for a ride.

Put keyboard/controler/mouse down and get some fresh air then come back and kick some alien ass. 😉

Del

indeed. FPS = keyboard/mouse.
    driving games = force feedback steering wheel and pedals FTW. try R-Factor 😀

FuzzyWuzzy

I ended up giving my PS3 to my 6 year old nephew as I hate the crappy controllers, they’re not so bad with auto-aim on but then what’s the point in that? Worst thing is the combination of shifting development to console-only or having the PC be a quick port of a dumbed-down console version means the future’s not exactly bright for decent PC gaming.

Cougar

Oh I don’t know, Diablo III is on its way.

Oops. Sorry, I’ll clean that up.

soma_rich
    Free Member
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘pc doom,mouse/keyboard. awesome :-D’ is closed to new replies.