• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • paypal – what's going on and what to do about it
  • BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Looking for some Paypal advice. Bought something from an on line store. 2 weeks later, no sign of it so I email them asking when I can expect delivery. 2 days later, no reply so I open a dispute. Dispute is resolved when the money is allegedly refunded to my account. A week later and it’s still “pending”. meanwhile, I’d ordered something else from another store, other store emailed to say sorry, item is not in stock in the colour I wanted, do I want a refund o another colour? I opt for refund, refund is completed in 2 days. So how come the dispute has taken a week?
    – the dispute is closed as payment is pending, even though it hasn’t been closed, is it possible to reopen or escalate this?
    – or would it be easier to take it up with a small claims court and leave Paypal out of it?
    – or does it just take this long with a disputed transaction?

Cheers

EDIT – found a phone number for paypal, cal;ed them, didn’t spend as long on hold as I thought I would and found out that it’s an echeque refund which means that the answer is
    c – it takes that long.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘paypal – what's going on and what to do about it’ is closed to new replies.